As we adjust to virus-related restrictions in North Carolina, Twin Lakes has developed an approach to sharing information and opportunities with people who are interested in moving to our community. At the same time, we must maintain as our highest priority the safety and wellbeing of our residents. Our updated process is designed to help prospective residents explore our community while keeping our residents and prospective residents safe. The following steps are in place for you to visit our community and learn about life at Twin Lakes.
- To begin with, we encourage you to review our brochure. You can find it on our website by clicking on the “View Our Brochure” tab in the lower right-hand section of our website’s home page. Alternatively, you may call or email our Sales Office to request a brochure.
- Next, we welcome the opportunity to schedule an initial call for you to have with a member of our Sales and Marketing team. During this call we will provide in-depth information about Twin Lakes and answer any questions you may have. This conversation may be completed through a telephone, FaceTime, or Zoom conference call, as you choose.
- After these first two steps, we would be happy to schedule an in-person tour to allow you to see our beautiful community. You will be required to participate in a brief health screening upon your arrival here (this involves answering several questions and having your temperature checked). Please also plan to wear a face mask throughout your visit. A sales team member will conduct your personal drive through our community. To minimize the risk of virus spread, we are not bringing visitors into any of our community buildings or occupied homes, so while in-person tours are abbreviated, we hope the tour will give you a good sense of the campus, including the beautiful landscaping, the variety of homes and the care with which our campus is maintained.
- We also welcome the opportunity to connect you with current residents through a virtual session to discuss life at Twin Lakes through their perspective.
- Please know that, if you do not wish to have an in-person tour at this time, we would be happy to conduct a virtual tour with you. Applications may be submitted without an in-person tour. Tentative approval may be given to the application, but would be contingent upon a personal tour and meeting with a sales team member before you select a specific home.
For further information, or to begin the process of a personal visit to our community please contact us 336-538-1571 or email@example.com.