JOB TITLE: Driver
REPORTS TO: Resident Services Director
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load/unload residents and transport to appointments/activities and provide assistance when needed
- Precisely finish all paper work connected with transport of resident
- Transport residents safely and in a timely manner to their final destination along with guaranteeing that the residents are secured when transporting.
- Answer questions and concerns.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept maintained and clean at all times.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound and safe
- Recognize any mechanical problems and report to the supervisor
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as refueling the vehicles.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Commercial Driver’s License
- Flexible schedule for availability for days, nights and weekends