JOB TITLE: RN DEPARTMENT: Coble Creek Healthcare & Rehabilitation
REPORTS TO: DON
SHIFT: 3rd shift weekends - Saturday and Sunday 7pm - 7am
Responsible for providing comprehensive nursing care and services to the residents of Twin Lakes Community.
- Responsible for maintaining RN licensure.
- Responsible for initiation and implementation of comprehensive nursing care to the residents of the Healthcare Facility. May be required to provide nursing care and/or services to Independent and Assisted Living residents. Responds to or provides follow up on Emergency Calls as required.
- Administers medications and treatments according to written physician’s orders, policies, procedures and care plans.
- Monitors, observes and accurately records nursing care and services provided to the resident and the resident’s response to same.
- Is knowledgeable in and complies with infection control procedures. Initiates precautionary or isolation infection control procedures when appropriate and reports these measures to supervision.
- Monitors accuracy and completeness of physician’s orders and the notification of physicians regarding changes in residents’ conditions.
- Provides counseling to residents’ families as needed and refers specific problems to the appropriate TLC employees as necessary.
- Completes all necessary documentation on residents and ensures all proper documentation is either sent or retrieved if resident moves from one level of care to another.
- Oversees and is responsible for care and services provided by LPN’s and CNA’s.
- Adheres to all organizational, departmental, and nursing procedures in the performance of position responsibilities.
- May be required to perform other duties in keeping with the nature of this position which will not significantly alter the job requirements.