JOB TITLE: CNA
DEPARTMENT: Coble Creek Healthcare and Rehabilitation
SHIFTS: 2nd shift 3pm - 11pm
Job Status: Full time
REPORTS TO: DON
Responsible for providing comprehensive care and services to the residents of Twin Lakes Community.
Responsible for providing basic health and personal care for residents, in a skilled nursing healthcare and rehab facility. Must be Certified NA I by the Division of Health Service Regulation of the State of North Carolina. Will work under the direction of either a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Provide general nursing care or services to any and all residents regardless of level of care necessary.
- Provide personal care or services to any and all residents regardless of level of care necessary.
- Adhere to and complies with all aspects of infection control, universal precautions, and personal protective equipment.
- Assist with transportation of residents within the building and between buildings. May act as a companion for off campus travel.
- Report all unusual conditions, behaviors, and/or resident reactions to the appropriate licensed personnel in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all organizational, departmental, and nursing procedures in the performance of position responsibilities.
- May be required to perform other duties in keeping with the nature of this position which will not significantly alter the job requirements.
May be required to perform other duties in keeping with the nature of this position which will not significantly alter the job requirements.
Requirements: Prior experience working with older individuals with dementia preferred. Must demonstrate ability to work well under stressful situations. Ability to organize and lead group & individual activities; ability to work and communicate with volunteers.