JOB TITLE: Server
DEPARTMENT: The Terrace
HOURS: Part time - weekday and weekend shifts, must have availability on Saturday and Sunday.
SHIFT: Primarily weekdays, some weekends, some evenings. Shift hours are between 8AM-8PM with variability.
REPORTS TO: Dining Services Director
Responsible for delivery of food service to residents, guest, and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will accept meal requests, serve food and drinks and interact with patrons.
- Will set up dining area for service and will buss tables and clean area at the beginning and end of the day
- Will was a variety of items using traditional methods as well as using the dish washing machine.
- Will stock items and retrieve as necessary.
- Reports all unusual conditions, behaviors, and/or resident reactions to the appropriate Licensed personnel in a timely manner.
- Responds and reacts in a kind, polite, and professional manner to residents, families, visitors, coworkers, and supervision.
- Responsible for protecting any confidential information concerning residents, family, and/or the organization.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of and adhere to all Safety procedures and facility Fire, Disaster, and Bomb Threat procedures.
- Adheres to all organizational, departmental, and nursing procedures in the performance of position responsibilities.
- Must attend organizational or departmental conferences, meetings and/or in-services as scheduled.*
- May be required to perform other duties in keeping with the nature of this position which will not significantly alter the job requirements