Twin Lakes Community has an immediate need for part time Security Officers.
Shifts: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Hours: Part time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will patrol the campus by vehicle and on foot to observe the comings and goings of vehicles and individuals.
- Will check a variety of the many buildings on campus to insure they are secured at designated times, remain secured and opened at designated times.
- Will complete security reports as to any occurrence which they deem as out of the ordinary and make those reports available to the appropriate individuals.
- Will respond to and/or accompany nursing personnel responding to any emergency medical situation.
- Will position themselves so as to direct emergency vehicles and other traffic which may be responding to medical, fire, disaster or other emergencies.
- Will aid in the evacuation of residents and/or staff in emergency situations. May be required to use firefighting equipment to contain localized fire emergencies.
- Reports all unusual conditions, behaviors, and/or resident reactions to the appropriate licensed personnel in a timely manner.
- Responds and reacts in a kind, polite, and professional manner to residents, families, visitors, coworkers, and supervision.
- Responsible for protecting any confidential information concerning residents, family, and/or the organization.
Requirements: Must have a law enforcement or extensive security background (5+ years). Must be at least 18 years old. Must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license and be insurable by the Twin Lakes Community’s carrier.