JOB TITLE: Life Enrichment Planner, Coble Creek Healthcare and Rehabilitation
REPORTS TO: Life Enrichment Coordinator
SHIFT: 1st shift
Responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of a recreation program designed to meet the emotional, social, and physical needs of Healthcare residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director of Activities in researching and planning a variety of activities to meet the needs of a diverse resident population.
- Conduct and/or coordinate designated activities.
- Assist in the evaluation of the effectiveness and participation of activities and make any appropriate recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of calendars, memos, and other supporting material relative to the Activities Department.
- Reports all unusual conditions, behaviors, and/or resident reactions to the appropriate Licensed or Management personnel in a timely manner.
- Adheres to all organizational, departmental, and nursing procedures in the performance of position responsibilities.
May be required to perform other duties in keeping with the nature of this position which will not significantly alter the job requirements